Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fiendish Website and New Urban Fantasy Series

I’ve been roaming today, looking for Urban Fantasy books that are coming out soon.  I got distracted for a while and updated my Twitter. While looking for people to follow, I came across a great website –Fiendishly Bookish.  A great name and a really helpful site. Here’s a few of the upcoming books that I ran across:
·       Unseen by Rachel Caine -  #3 in her Outcast Season series.  Since I’m one of her biggest fan, Feb 1 can’t come too soon
·       Licensed to Ensorcell by Katherine Kerr is coming out on Feb 1 also. It’s the first book in a new Urban Fantasy series and the second is scheduled for Aug of 2011. It’s so exciting to see more UF series beginning.
·       The Demon Trapper’s Daughter is a Feb 1 release and another first of a new series. It’s by Jana Oliver, who has been contracted to write at least 2 more after this one.  The premise sounds great – can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment