Sunday, January 16, 2011

Half Price Books Visit

Yep, I went to Half Price books yesterday.  http://www.hpb.com/
I have to stop by at least once a week to see what's available.

It's like a treasure hunt.

You never know what you'll find.

Our local HPB has recently set up a separate section for paranormal romance.  I found the section last week after searching through all the usual places for Urban Fantasy - Sci Fi, Horror, Romance - so, this week I went to it first.

After looking for a few minutes, another lady walked up and said, "No wonder I couldn't find any of my authors in the other sections! I've been searching for an hour."

I may call Half Price Books today and tell the manager that it would be nice to have a notice at the door about the change. It could save some time for their customers and there'd be less risk of people walking out without finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment